Dear Sir or Madam
I would like to invite you to our seminar „Foreign Banks in Germany – New Challenges and New Chances“ which will take place on 5 October 2016 in Frankfurt am Main. The seminar will be held in English.
The following topics will be covered:
- The European Union after the UK-Referendum – Legal Status Quo and What’s Next?
Dr. Mathias Hanten | Deloitte Legal Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft
- From Branch to Subsidiary – License, Supervision, Corporate Law etc.
Dr. Bernd Geier | Dentons Europe LLP
- The Banking Union After Two Years: Where we stand and what’s next
Dr. Thomas Gstädtner| European Central Bank DG Micro-Prudential Supervision II, Head of Division
- New Developments in Banking Supervision: Current initiatives of the German regulator
Alexander Kottmann | PricewaterhouseCoopers AG Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft
- New Developments Securities Laws: MiFID II/MiFIR, MAR, PRIIPs etc.
Dr. Jochen Seitz | Mayer Brown LLP
- New Developments in Consumer Protection: Credit, Payments, Deposit Guarantee Schemes etc.
Dr. Lars Röh | Lindenpartners
- New Developments Outsourcing, IT and Data Protection
Dr. Undine von Diemar and Ted-Philip Kroke | JONES DAY
You can register online at http://vab.de/Deutsch/Seminare/.
I would be delighted to welcome you personally at the seminar.
Dr. Oliver Wagner